Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bedtime spill

I logged on to write something but my mind has turned to mush.

Guess I'll go to bed. But first I'm going to empty my brain like a cluttered purse.

We've gotten into an itty bitty bit of routine around here with the boy and the dog. Still, it's harder for me now to catch zzz's with Bubba during his naps. Gotta watch out for that pup starting his potty dance, and get him outdoors ASAP.

And make sure he doesn't chew through anything electrical. Et cetera.

The house training is progressing, but if I'm distracted and forget to let him out super-regularly there'll be an accident to clean up. 'Seems to always happen in the evenings when I'm trying to put dinner together.



Speaking of clean ups, I subscribed to ePantry when Modern Mrs. Darcy had a promo on her blog. It was like a $10 credit and a free candle. Or something.

We go through a lot of vinegar (gallons) and a lot of Mrs. Meyer's around here. I once had a bleach-it-dead! approach to sanitization. Having a toddler around changed things. He touches everything and maybe his breathing and basking in Clorox isn't so healthy. I want cleanliness without the toxic exposure, and Mrs. Meyer smells so darn good.


Ever feel like every blogpost these days is a sponsored advertisement? Well, this one isn't. I don't get into all that.

Speaking of subscriptions, Target randomly canceled my diaper deliveries. Maybe it was a computer glitch or maybe it's a sign I should try Amazon Prime. I succumbed to the free Prime trial when it promised to deliver my vacuum filter replacement in two days. I couldn't wait for standard shipping. We are a vacuuming people around here.

Even Bubba knows how it's done.



Oh my goodness. With that new filter I felt like we had a brand new machine. The power. Oh boy.

Still reading? Since I'm on an internet subscription kick I thought I'd give StitchFix a whirl too. I need some jeans but don't feel like dragging Bubba through a gazillion mall dressing rooms.

Fingers crossed. Goodnight Moon.

I mean, goodnight y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Whew! That's a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're better than I.... my husband suggested a puppy as I had the younger two lined up for diaper changes and I shot laser Bram eyes at him. "We have 2 in diapers, you really think I want to potty train a new puppy too?!"

    Amazon Prime all the way!!!! I get my diapers, wipes, toilet paper, kleenex, razor blades, deodorant, and much more on subscribe and save. I have discovered the toilet paper and kleenex are cheaper this way than Costco even! And the 2 day shipping on everything is sweeeet!
    Tip: choose subscribe and save so you get the discount, then you can cancel after the first delivery (or at any time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're better than I.... my husband suggested a puppy as I had the younger two lined up for diaper changes and I shot laser Bram eyes at him. "We have 2 in diapers, you really think I want to potty train a new puppy too?!"

    Amazon Prime all the way!!!! I get my diapers, wipes, toilet paper, kleenex, razor blades, deodorant, and much more on subscribe and save. I have discovered the toilet paper and kleenex are cheaper this way than Costco even! And the 2 day shipping on everything is sweeeet!
    Tip: choose subscribe and save so you get the discount, then you can cancel after the first delivery (or at any time)

    ReplyDelete