Friday, May 30, 2014

Mobile blogging for the single handed?

It's too bad that when you have the most goings-on (and things you wish to remember) there is the least time to record it. Little Bubba here is changing so fast, but rarely is he out of my arms, so not much typing or blogging has been happening. Whenever I do have two free hands, I'm trying to eat, shower, do laundry, or put away dishes--in that order.



Don't get me wrong. He's a good baby. He just likes people (i.e. being held) and motion. Typical newborn, right? But, most unfortunately, he hates both of my baby carriers, so no idyllic baby wearing for us. 



Anyway, thanks to my iPhone, I spend a lot of time online while he sleep-nurses or naps in my arms. I just discovered the mobile Blogger app, so here's my test sample of a post typed entirely by my left thumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment