Monday, January 6, 2014

Work is never done

I woke up at 0330 this morning and I'm not sure why. I didn't even have to go to the bathroom. There's a front moving through and the wind has been very gusty. Maybe it was the wind chimes going bonkers.

But waking up gave me plenty of time to fret over what needs to be done. My ACLS certification expires soon, either in February or March. I need to check my card and get on board for a renewal class. Also, I think my CCRN certification expires really soon, which means I will probably need to cram in a ton of continuing education over the next month or so. And, most important to my boss, I need to finish (I mean start) the prep work for post-open heart training and get that underway soon

 . . . because we're due for a baby in three months. Yikes.


My other Christmas/bump shots got lost in cyberspace somehow when I tried transferring them from my phone. There must be an easier way to move iPhone pics onto a laptop than emailing them to yourself? Yes, I know I'm a dinosaur when it comes to technology.

Oh, and we need to find another place to move to when our lease ends--also in three months.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! . . . . Yes, you can set up your pics to automatically transfer to your laptop every time you plug your phone in to your laptop. . . . sounds like maybe you have more pressing concerns tho, and I don't rememberhow I setit up anyway.

    ReplyDelete