Friday, February 15, 2013

Inertia wins again

I don't feel like doing anything right now.  It stinks that whenever I do have a spare morning to get stuff done, I have zero energy/motivation to do it.

I went on a spring cleaning binge a few weeks ago but stalled out.




My plants are dying for better drainage, some bigger pots, more soil, etc.



This is why I shouldn't have children.  Or a dog.  I wasn't very good to my chickens when I was little. Nothing has changed.



There's about five thank-you notes that are still undone and the guilt is eating me like a cancer.

Speaking of guilt, I ran into my grandparents yesterday while they were out with some business friends.  The introduction went something like this, "and this is Liz, she lives in town but you wouldn't know it."

My Pepere's birthday was in early January and he lost his sister about the same time.  I really meant to drop by and see him.  A month later it still hasn't happened.

And my job still sucks.  The end.

4 comments:

  1. Aw man Lizzie, I'm sorry. A sucky job can really drain away your energy, even when it seems like you're well rested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feeling of the pits. Sorry, Liz. I can sympathize in so many of those areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a solution for all those things: sailboat. Not enough room for extra crap or plants, only enough room for a dog OR a kid(it'll be dog), and separation from other humans being so there's no worry with thank you cards or guilt trips. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to buy a lotto ticket.

    -RCT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Elizabeth. :-)


    Aunt Alex

    ReplyDelete